Academic Policies and Procedures


When using the enrollment system, students may encounter holds on their records, preventing them from enrolling in classes. Holds can also prevent students from obtaining a transcript, a degree completion letter, certification of status, or a diploma. Their enrollment notification will indicate the type of hold and where it must be cleared. Hold information is also available on MyUW. Students should direct questions to the originator of the hold.

See Dean's Approval, Probation

Feedback, questions or accessibility issues:
© 2017 Board of Regents of the University of Wisconsin System