Academic Policies and Procedures

Specialist Certificates

Students can earn a Specialist Certificate in Educational Leadership and Policy Analysis or a Specialist Certificate in Library and Information Studies. The Specialist Certificate represents work beyond the master's level. In addition to program requirements, the Graduate School requires that the student must meet all Graduate School minimum degree and satisfactory progress requirements as listed in the Graduate School's Minimum Degree Requirements and Satisfactory Progress chart in the Graduate Guide.

For additional information, contact the programs that offer the Specialist Certificates.

See Enrollment Requirements, Minimum Graduate Coursework (50%) Requirement, Minimum Graduate Degree Credit Requirement, Minimum Graduate Residence Credit Requirement, Prior Coursework, Time Limits

Feedback, questions or accessibility issues:
© 2017 Board of Regents of the University of Wisconsin System