Departments/programs determine eligibility for most Teaching Assistantships (TAs), Research Assistantships (RAs), and Project/Program Assistantships (PAs). Other possible university appointments include fellowships, traineeships, reader/grader, and student hourly positions. Students should contact their program for information on how to obtain an assistantship.

More information can be found in the Payroll Benefits appendix.

See Enrollment RequirementsFellowshipsMaximum Levels of AppointmentsProject or Program Assistant (PA)Research Assistant (RA)Teaching Assistant (TA)Traineeships