Certification of Enrollment Status

For purposes of certification to government or private agencies, the Office of the Registrar determines enrollment status as full-time or part-time according to institutional policies, which may differ from full-time or part-time requirements imposed by individual schools or programs. Certification of official enrollment for loan deferment, medical and auto insurance forms, and credit card applications can be obtained by going to the Office of the Registrar’s verifications webpage.

Veterans Certification: Student Veterans who are eligible for Federal and State Educational Benefits should apply for certification of enrollment at University Veteran Services. Students receiving veterans’ benefits are required to promptly report any credit change or withdrawal from school to University Veteran Services.

See Enrollment Requirements