Change of Degree Level (Plan)

A student’s program must report changes in degree level to the Graduate School (for example, if students with a master’s degree plan have completed their master’s degree and want to continue in the same program for the doctoral degree). If this change is not reported to the Graduate School, students may not be able to enroll or receive financial aid, and international students will be considered out of status. To pursue a graduate degree in a different program, see Addition/Change of Program, Plan, or Named Option. For questions, please contact the Graduate School Degree Coordinator.

See Addition/Change of Program, Plan, or Named OptionNamed OptionPrograms (or ‘Majors’)