Section Changes

Section changes include: changes in Lectures, Discussions, Labs and Instructors’ course numbers for research or independent study courses for which students are already enrolled. Always consult the Office of the Registrar for deadlines and procedures for section changes.

If a student’s name does not appear on the appropriate instructor’s grade roster at the end of the term, a Course Change Request to change sections and a letter of request from the instructor of the class must be submitted to the Graduate School Office of Academic Services. The instructor of the correct section must submit a Grade Change Form to assign a grade. The instructor of the incorrect section should submit no grade.

See Course ChangesGrade Change