Specialist Certificates (For students in ELPA or LIS programs)

Students can earn a Specialist Certificate in Educational Leadership and Policy Analysis or a Specialist Certificate in Library and Information Studies. The Specialist Certificate represents work beyond the master’s level. In addition to program requirements, the Graduate School requires that the student must meet all Graduate School minimum degree and satisfactory progress requirements as listed in the Graduate School’s Minimum Degree Requirements and Satisfactory Progress chart in the Graduate Guide.

For additional information, contact the programs that offer the Specialist Certificates.

See Enrollment RequirementsMinimum Graduate Coursework (50%) RequirementMinimum Graduate Degree Credit RequirementMinimum Graduate Residence Credit RequirementTransfer Credits for Prior CourseworkTime Limits