Official transcripts may be requested online, by mail, or in person through the Office of the Registrar. Current students can order official transcripts through MyUW Student Center. The Registrar’s Office provides more details on how to order an official transcript.

Students may also request a campus copy of transcripts of their student record from MyUW Student Center. A campus copy student record is not an official transcript but it does indicate all internal university memoranda. The Registrar’s Office also provides more details on how to request a campus copy student record.