The Graduate School Dean’s Advisory Board brings together a group of graduate students with a range of experiences, degree goals, fields of study, and perspectives. Members of the 2020-21 board have been involved with community and student organizations in their areas; served as research, teaching, and project assistants; held fellowships at UW–Madison and other campuses; and served in a variety of civic capacities. The members are in different stages of their graduate careers and at different points in their career paths overall, bringing diverse viewpoints to the table.
As an advisory board, students will discuss policy proposals and provide feedback to the dean. Members will also be able to talk directly with the dean about their or their peers’ concerns.
Members of the 2021-22 Dean’s Advisory Board are:
- Katherine Bultman, Microbiology Doctoral Training Program, email@example.com
- Matisha Dorman, Chemistry PhD, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jen Stevens, School of Nursing PhD, email@example.com
- Zongshen Wu, Computer Engineering, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Trisha Fry, Comparative Medical Sciences PhD, email@example.com
- Collin Laaker, Neuroscience Training Program (PhD), firstname.lastname@example.org
- Janel Hutchison, Human Ecology MS, email@example.com
- Josh Mitchell (Chair), Biochemistry PhD, firstname.lastname@example.org*
- Andrew Pietroske, Masters in Public Affairs, email@example.com*
- Andy Stoiber, Curriculum & Instruction PhD, firstname.lastname@example.org*
- Abhinav Agarwal, School of Computer, Data & Information Sciences, email@example.com*