Apply Now

Not all programs have admission for every term. If you do not see your program under a specific term, it is because admission is not offered for that term. Do not select a different term if you do not intend to apply to that term. This could create issues for the admissions process. Please check your program’s website through the Graduate School’s Academic Program page for admission terms for each program.

You can apply to 3 programs on the application. If you submit the application and want to add another program, you will have to start a new application and pay another application fee.

If you are a currently enrolled UW-Madison Graduate Student, you should not be using the admission application. To Add or Change a Major for any term please use the Add/Change Major Form.

Note: The 2017 Annual Security Report and Annual Fire Safety Report contains current campus safety and disciplinary policies, crime statistics for the previous three calendar years, and on-campus student housing fire safety policies and fire statistics for the previous three calendar years. UW-Madison will provide a paper copy upon request; please contact the University of Wisconsin Police Department at or 1429 Monroe St., Madison, WI.

Feedback, questions or accessibility issues:
© 2018 Board of Regents of the University of Wisconsin System