Canceling Enrollment

If students drop all courses before the first day of classes, they officially cancel their enrollment, owe no tuition or fees for that term, and have no semester entry on their transcript. In this case, it is not necessary for the student to submit a withdrawal request through MyUW. On or after the first day of class, students can no longer cancel their enrollment and instead must submit an electronic withdrawal request via MyUW Student Center. More information about canceling enrollment or withdrawal request can be found here.

See Withdrawal